LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Fun to a point

Definitely a quick fun game. I did have a bit of trouble with equipping weapons I found on the ground. It would be a lot easier if "A" were assigned to that so it is an easy 1,2,3. Also, I didn't like how if you threw your weapon to kill the last one leaving that you had no weapon at the start of the next round. It makes it extremely difficult in the later rounds. Otherwise, quite fun!

Creeping Creeping

Just Something I Noticed

The controls are a little inconvenient. Kind of difficult to use the directional letters, knife, teleport and jump all with one hand while your right hand is only for shooting. I know their is the option to shoot, but why condense everything and make it harder just for the option to use the mouse. Other option is to have the keyboard split up better so you use the left part for movement and the right for fighting with the option to move your hand over to the mouse for shooting.

I know it isn't a huge deal considering the option to make your own controls, but I figured I would just point that out. Great game otherwise!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Very Good

My only issue so far is performing the songs are kind of boring and take a long time to get through. Great game though

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Decent

Decent enough, but the control system seems too laggy and it is hard to tell where you are going. The character should follow the mouse more and have a better reaction time. Special button is oddly placed for keyboard. Would be better if mouse was used to aim and then AWSD for movement with jump being special. A little repetitive as well. Like the concept and the visuals are nice. Seems like there is a lot going on.

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

Very Well Made

Everything is well constructed, story is fun and there is always something to do. The aiming is kind of annoying for the fly's and sometimes the blast radius for Peakot is hard to use, maybe have an upgrade function of that [I see there are more powers so I will just wait and see!]

Kudos otherwise!