LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Fun to a point

Definitely a quick fun game. I did have a bit of trouble with equipping weapons I found on the ground. It would be a lot easier if "A" were assigned to that so it is an easy 1,2,3. Also, I didn't like how if you threw your weapon to kill the last one leaving that you had no weapon at the start of the next round. It makes it extremely difficult in the later rounds. Otherwise, quite fun!

Creeping Creeping

Just Something I Noticed

The controls are a little inconvenient. Kind of difficult to use the directional letters, knife, teleport and jump all with one hand while your right hand is only for shooting. I know their is the option to shoot, but why condense everything and make it harder just for the option to use the mouse. Other option is to have the keyboard split up better so you use the left part for movement and the right for fighting with the option to move your hand over to the mouse for shooting.

I know it isn't a huge deal considering the option to make your own controls, but I figured I would just point that out. Great game otherwise!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Very Good

My only issue so far is performing the songs are kind of boring and take a long time to get through. Great game though

Epicity Epicity

Pretty wicked

This is well composed and has some great riffs.
The fluidity is also something that I appreciated.

Nothing is impossible, you just need to practice with a speed trainer, but for the sake of recording, that works.

Good work though.
7/10 {only because things were sped up}

Zelda Cover WIP v2 Zelda Cover WIP v2

Bravo

The quick 16th note stop part is what sold me. Nice job. Favoriting as I listen

Burn7 responds:

Haha, I love doing that in my songs. Glad you enjoyed it as well!

Mega Crusher Mega Crusher

Pretty sweet

Better than some of the other metal that has a high rating. I will give you some props. Some of the licks are definitely tasty, especially the quick 16th note part to the clean.